140 m2 building caught on fire in Debrecen

Local News

A 140 m2 building caught on fire on Acsádi Út Debrecen yesterday morning.

The building was totally destroyed by the fire that was caused by an old oxygen bottle.

Finally the Debrecen Firemen managed to put the fire out with the help of three water jets. There are no personal injuries, however the family who live next to the building had to leave their home for a while.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *